Want to spice up a PV, collector’s dinner, or a late opening? Why not spark conversation with our art-world-themed Would You Rather questions!
To add a twist, why not take it in turns to guess what the other player will choose and if you get it wrong, you take a shot. You get it right, they drink. Could turn that investor’s meeting into a party!
Would You Rather…
• Attend a busy private view or visit a quiet exhibition alone?
• Only ever be able to look at portraits or landscapes?
• Destroy all works by Monet only by Manet?
• Have to read an essay about the work each time you looked at a piece in the gallery, or never have any written information given to you, ever?
• Never work again or have to work with the worst boss you’ve ever had, forever?
• Eat Cattelan’s The Comedian or drink Craig-Martin’s An Oak Tree, both after a long art fair run?
• Only be allowed to view online exhibitions or never be allowed to take a photograph in a gallery ever again?
• Have loads of sales of your work but have no reputation or have a huge reputation but no sales?
• Only ever be able to drink cheap PV wine, or only ever be able to eat cheap PV canapes?
• Sleep in Emin’s My Bed or wear Beuys’ Felt Suit for a day?
Author: Verity Babbs