WHO WE ARE
Sapaad (http://www.sapaad.com) is a global SaaS (Software As A Service) product company focused on crafting world class-software experiences. Its flagship product, Sapaad, has thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead Sapaad’s marketing department based in Manila, the Philippines, to devise and deliver world-class marketing concepts, stories, content & strategies.
As the Creative Director, you will lead graphic designers, media producers, and content writers to create engaging content across multiple channels to capture our target customer base’s imaginations.
You must possess excellent leadership qualities, have strong creative project management skills, and the ability to maximize your team’s talents. You must have extraordinary story-telling capabilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will have total freedom to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any marketing communication to our customers.
You’ll have an opportunity to work in an exciting product-based software company. You must have a passion for web & mobile technology and a belief that great human-experience is the secret of all great products. You will join a team of exceptional creators working in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of and develop an understanding of an exciting bleeding-edge industry (SaaS), experience leadership for a global product and company and work with an awesome, passionate team that’s building a global, rapidly-growing product.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain knowledge of the company’s products and convert this knowledge to world-class, high-concept, imagination-grabbing brand & marketing stories.
- Analyze market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape, and identify marketing opportunities.
- Create and implement a detailed, well-planned marketing calendar based on the product roadmap and feature launches.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team.
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables within deadlines.
- Build project plans and prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Communicate weekly project status reporting to Management
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Develop and design a unique and well-crafted copy
- Ensure all the organization’s content is consistent with the overall brand
- Hire, develop, and manage the creatives team using capacity planning — direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, illustrators, copywriters, media producers, etc. to help them use their talents effectively. (Manage, Monitor, Measure, Review)
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals. Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Select and work with external talent, freelancers or remote resources when necessary
- Oversee photo or video shoots for customer testimonials and success stories
- Sign off projects before they are published
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
WHO YOU ARE
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Proven experience with concept development
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to, web, social, and emerging technologies.
- Hand-on experience in the creative process —story-telling, marketing, graphic design and brand development — and creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices, and in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models. Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills. Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone skills & articulation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization
- Medically Fit
Type of Person (Motivational Profile)
- Achievement orientated
- Excellence in Execution.
The above job description can be modified/revised/changed from time to time based on market and business requirements.