Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do.
Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
EA is driving the next revolution in games. Join us.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts’ mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio has created the genre defining city builder, SimCity BuildIt, reaching more than 200 million mobile players worldwide to date.
As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio’s passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next break-out hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
Tracktwenty is now seeking an experienced Art Director to join our journey.
- Define and establish art vision across multiple areas to include UI/UX, Live Services, Gameplay, and Presentation.
- Overlook development and well-being of the art team
- Creation, maintenance and enforcement of the style guides and other high level documentation
- Make sure art assets follow established guidelines and visual style of the game
- Train Leads in execution against style guide and monitoring of pipelines and processes
- Establish visual look and feel for New IPs.
- Develop best production practices with Development Director
- Experience establishing art guidelines and vision for previous projects
- You will be accomplished in 2D and some 3D art direction for revenue generating, public facing games. Background in mobile games is desired.
- Experienced in leading teams of artists, sharing feedback and helping teams focus on important details.
- Excellent skills at identifying existing visual styles and applying to the development process
- Achieve under tight schedules, a willingness to receive direction and a desire to work closely within a team.
- You will need excellent prototyping ability.