The ideal candidate will be responsible for understanding the goals of our clients and be able to oversee project strategy to project completion. By having a knowledge of emerging technologies in the area, this candidate will be able create cross-channel deliverables to clients that meet their needs.
- Collaborate directly with clients and project teams to understand client objectives and project design
- Develop and present creative projects that support agreed upon goals and strategy
- Create cross-channel visual communication strategies (digital, print, and motion)
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Working with the Design and Marketing team in all stages of the creative process, from concept to final execution within deadline.
- To evaluate company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for marketing campaign.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, and graphics developed by the team.
- Aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget
- Be a constant learner by actively keeping ahead of the curve and exploring of digital tools, trends/best practices, as well as advertising and design styles.
- Breadth of style and design capability
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in creative field.
- Familiar and experience in creative direction, graphic design and corporate identity.
- Flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of the business.
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Strong in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of social platforms (Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Experience in UI/UX, animation or video editing will be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Mandarin due to work nature requirements.