Art Money empowers people to buy art, supporting culture and a sustainable creative economy. Using leading edge fin-tech, we enable art buyers to pay over time, and artists and galleries to increase sales through a win/win
business model. Operating in 3 countries, now launching in the UK and with more to come, we are changing the way people buy art. We are a small distributed global team currently across NY, California and Sydney using tech to support our fast and agile work environment, and we have a deep commitment to bringing positive change to the art market.
About the Role
As Account Manager you will have a central role in our business nurturing relationships on both client (buyer/collector) side and seller side (galleries & dealers, auction houses, platforms and artists). You will provide support to
the sales team, buyers and sellers, facilitating sales and enquiries, solving problems and generally making things happen smoothly and efficiently. You will onboard our partners and actively provide ongoing education and
support. You will be first in line for client enquiries and general sales support. You will be part of our Verified Buyer launch program making it easy for art buyers & sellers to comply with UK anti money-laundering laws for art sales
over £10,000. You will work closely with the Business Development Manager ensuring partner success and general support. Where we partner with art fairs or events you will set up and ensure successful activation.
This is a client facing role requiring people skills as well as the ability to work with numbers and software.
Gallery and event visitation where possible is encouraged and hours will need to be flexible, within agreed parameters, to allow for support outside office hours.
This role will provide a great insight into the UK and global art market. Reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with the BDM, you will be a key member of the team with hands on responsibility & ownership of your work, as well as the opportunity to grow professionally with the business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference and wants to play a key role in helping us increase access to art.
You will probably have:
• Gallery or primary market experience in a sales role
• An understanding of the art market
• A passion for positive culture change
• A love and understanding of contemporary art
You must be:
• digitally & technically adept
• strong in execution and follow through, impeccable attention to detail
• extremely organised
• ethical, honest and trustworthy of the highest order
• comfortable with clients on phone and email, have good people skills
• hands on, a self-starter able to work without direct supervision
• a team player, working well in small teams
• Partner support, onboarding, education and training
• Facilitate client applications and sales
• General client support and outreach, online, phone and video
• Personal reach out via email and phone to both clients and partners
• Art Fairs & events setup, activation and booth presence
• Manage CRM & databases including keeping all updated
• Marketing and social media support and activity as required
• Collateral organization & distribution
• general admin & support including data entry as required
• General Art Money advocacy & team support
What you can expect
• A culture of trust and openness where everyone is able to contribute and make a difference
• A hands on role in a small, passionate and driven international team
• A fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Potential to grow professionally and personally
• A fair salary with good benefits potentially including share options
• A full time permanent position (notionally 5 days/40 hours per week)
• To be resourced with mobile & laptop
Art Money is a global business and this role is currently based in London.
Flexibility in hours and the ability to work from home is standard in our work environment.
Applications should be addressed to Paul Becker, Founder & CEO and sent to [email protected]