Job Start: September 2020
Qualified art/painting teacher is needed from Europe. The teacher must conduct private classes in art/painting for the secondary school student remotely. The teacher will have 7 days business trips to Georgia once in 2-3 months. During the business trip, he will have to check the student’s progress; all the charges will be covered. The goal is to prepare the student for admission to the top art school.
The Art Teacher will perform all or some of the following job description:
- Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting and art history.
- Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
- Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting.
- Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, underpainting, monoprinting.
- Understand a variety of masters techniques.
- Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art.
- Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to painting technique.
- Evaluate the student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepare progress reports.
- Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students.
Work: 4 years (Required)
Bachelor or Master’s degree in studio art, particularly in drawing, painting, and design (Required)
English or French, C1 or C2 level (Required)
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All the candidates for this position must submit the following information:
2. The cover letter reflecting how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of this position.
4. Two recommendation letters from the working places
Please send your CV to the following email: [email protected]