Are you interested to impact through your creativity in delivering amazing campaigns and concepts within Our LEGO Agency? Do you want to lead outstanding creative work for one of the most beloved and recognised brands on the market?
We are looking for two Associate Creative Directors to bring their incredible energy to Our LEGO Agency team and help us to succeed with the highest quality of creativity in our marketing campaigns!
- Lead and drive a high level of excellence and quality of creative and design content, and assist in operating the teams in an impactful, effective and efficient manner.
- Provide strategic solutions to Our LEGO Agency (OLA) and other partner teams involved in delivering our creative campaigns to enhance the creative and brand reputation of our products.
- Encourage creative teams and collaborators to build and embrace big innovative ideas.
- Partake in developing creative briefs with the strategy team based on business briefs received from key partners.
- Provide clear vision and direct feedback to help push creative work and collaboration to the best it can be.
- Be a good LEGO® Leader for creative teams in OLA with clear and effective feedback.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our LEGO Agency is our in-house advertising agency that’s committed to crafting playful, inspiring, and distinctly outstanding creative work that appeals to children and families alike. The role as Associate Creative Director will be driving and encouraging creative teams and connected collaborators on innovative and effective campaigns from end to end. As a creative leader, you will ensure high quality output in concepts, storytelling and all aspects of integrated campaigns.
In joining the LEGO group, you add your energy to a company that’s passionate about the impact of play, and where we stay inspired by our original role models, children.
Do you have what it takes?
You have a track record in great innovative creative and global brand experience that ultimately achieve some fame. You have worked as a senior creative leader in other creative agencies or in a global in-house organisation leading end-to-end creative campaigns – making the quality of the work better.
You are a change agent, capable of enhancing the culture – more experiments, more daring ideas, improved integration. You are passionate, positive, and inclusive and love mentoring others on this topic. You are obsessed with culture and are connected to what is going on in the world.
Moreover, we are looking for
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present campaign work clearly and concisely
- Validated experience working in creative on consumer-facing brands, preferably geared towards a family audience
- Solid strategic thinking and experience working with strategy to craft creative briefs
- Strong ability to work with external partners like other advertising agencies, media agency, production company, VFX studio, design studio, etc.
- Solid skills in leading film, digital, and experiential production for integrated campaigns
- Ability to inspire creative teams and partners to believe in outstanding ideas
- Experience managing different types of stakeholders at different levels.
Please share in English your CV, motivational letter, and portfolio (either via link clearly highlighted in the CV or in an attachment). Applications without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
What’s in it for you?
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model ‘Best of Both’, role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.