Artsy is seeking an experienced Manager to develop and grow Advisory at Artsy by providing a top-notch experience for collectors purchasing across Artsy’s platform (including gallery, auction, e-commerce). Artsy Advisory aims to be the best-in-class guide to the online art world by seamlessly connecting collectors to the art they most want. Through Artsy, collectors can acquire artworks from partners around the globe, privately or at auction.We are seeking a driven sales professional who is excited to unlock new revenue opportunities for Artsy. This is a quota carrying role that requires someone who is passionate about making sales and connecting collectors to artworks they love. The ideal candidate has a strong sales record and a client list.
- Drive artwork sales through proactive outreach to top collector accounts
- Utilize art market knowledge to identify specific client needs and ensure we connect collectors to works they love
- Work with the Artsy Advisory team to facilitate a seamless online purchasing experience for collectors
- Able to identify and report on trends rooted in analytics and provide updates to sales funnel
- Execute on strategy to close sales and deals, honing a true sales mentality
- Act as an Artsy ambassador at auctions, fairs and art events, occasionally with travel to domestic and international destinations when deemed appropriate
- 6+ years experience of professional experience in B2C sales with proven success in demand-side client cultivation
- Client relationships and proven sales track record
- Experience handling a large volume sales pipeline and comfort with commission based compensation
- Highly effective and compelling verbal and written communicator who can juggle communication across a diverse target client-base
- Experience with Looker and other analytics tools
- Ability to work efficiently in fast-paced environment and can maintain calm under pressure
- Working within or near standard New York (ET) hours, including a flexible schedule for potential future travel and to attend events outside of standard working hours.
new york BASED APPLICANTS
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here.When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
LONDON BASED APPLICANTS
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here.When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site