JRP Editions is looking for a dynamic and motivated community manager, working with contemporary art, to become an integral part of our friendly and diverse team.
Since 2004, JRP|Editions (formerly JRP|Ringier, 2004–2018) has established itself as one of the leading international and independent publishers of contemporary art, partnering with artists, museums, galleries, and private institutions worldwide. We have built up a catalogue of more than 500 titles currently in active distribution (in English, German, and French) in the contemporary art field.
In 2019, JRP|Editions launched a brand-new website to reflect its new impetus and its Multiples’s department, which produces limited editions such as lithographs, screen prints, sculptures, mirrors, and bronzes.
In order to support our fast-growing business, we are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated team player to manage and grow social media platforms, as well as to provide operational support to the E-commerce team.
- Driving the success of social media engagement: responsible for creation and upload of all daily social media posts in order to grow community engagement and consumer awareness
- Building up communications strategies: understanding the audience of each channel, defining the appropriate communication style – which will allow the company to target a wider audience -, and mapping out a development plan
- Delivering best-in-class customer service: working closely with the team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity, while flagging potential hiccups and resolving any issues
- Taking ownership of lead generations: proactively sourcing potential customers by identifying collectors and art lovers for our online listings and upcoming art projects
- Utilizing and optimising customers feedbacks: collecting data through interacting, listening, monitoring social behaviours and trends, to relay found results to the internal stakeholders
- Planning and Reporting: creating weekly content plans and monthly calendars in order to better coordinate across our socials media channels ; develop and create weekly, monthly and campaign analytics reports
- At least 3 years of managing social media platforms
- Proven skills in driving engagement through social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Discord, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Strong ability to adapt in a fast-faced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and ideally in French.
- Commitment to JRP|Editions’ mission and core values.
- Interest in art and creative culture.
What we offer
- Being part of one of the leading creative companies in the contemporary art field.
- Working with an innovative team and established contemporary artists from all around the world.
- Varied activities and a job with a great autonomy.
- Position based in Paris, France.
Please send your CV by email to [email protected].