Are you looking for an internship where you can improve your art skills? Wanna come up with great concepts and ideas? Eager to show your work?
We’re SYBO, a mobile studio based in Copenhagen, and makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 3 billion installs – that’s a big chunk of the world’s population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that keeps you coming back – that’s what we’re about. We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with.
We’re always looking for new young talent, if you believe you have what it takes here’s your chance to prove yourself.
As a concept artist intern, you’ll work with styling a game, exploring the IP universe and producing examples of design and rendering
- Work close with the Art Director to realize the visual styles for various IP projects.
- Deliver artwork that can be used as inspiration and guidance.
- Make mock-ups and examples illustrating game design concepts.
We would like you to have the following:
- A keen interest in concept art and a desire to pursue that line of work.
- A personal art style that fits our brand.
- Strong sense of design.
- Bachelor education (or similar level) in art.
- Uses 2D or 3D software to produce impressive high-res images.
- Is a Photoshop user and has basic knowledge of the Adobe package.
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Your application must include:
- Your portfolio
- Brief presentation of yourself
- Why we are the perfect match
- Show a strong desire to work with mobile game development
We offer a highly ambitious and fun workplace with colleagues doing daily high fives! It’s important for us that everybody is heard – so our culture is very informal and creative.
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have…
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- A balanced lunch buffet
- Currently 22+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun – also when working