About the job
Bachelor degree in media/communication and at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a comparable
The content manager / creator is responsible for the creation and coordination of video, photos, graphics, audio and copy for our social media channels, website and newsletter. You are constantly seeking unique DRIFT stories to share with the world and you are able to translate these stories into images and copy, shooting and editing yourself, or working with external professionals. You are an experienced multi-talented content creator who knows what great social content is. You are able to develop new formats, you know how to set up campaigns, you have a strong feeling for art and design, and you have spot-on catchy copywriting skills in English. The content manager reports to the Communication Manager, who will provide you with briefs and strategies.
- Create and coordinate video, photos, graphics, audio and copy for our social media channels, website and newsletter;
- Develop and maintain relationships across international talent, photographers, filmers and animators in order to build a strong database of contacts;
- Create clear briefings for external parties and professionals;
- Create and manage budgets and timelines for projects with external parties like video shoots and make sure that they are delivered on time and within budget;
- Option and negotiate the best possible fees for third parties involved in shoots, and negotiate appropriate usage rights for all original imagery produced;
- Work closely with the Communication manager to support and further develop the communication strategy of DRIFT;
- Plan and create the monthly newsletter
- Analyse the success or failure of projects and develop recommendations
Skills and characteristics
- Professional photography and video shooting and editing skills
- Experience with all Adobe software
- Strong personality, great communicator and fluent in English.
- Strong interest in art and design
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and artistic environment with tight deadlines and high demands
- Flexible, open-minded, internationally oriented
If interested, please send your motivation letter and CV for the attention of Martino Bidotti,
[email protected] For more information see: www.studiodrift.com
Please, only reply if you meet all requirements and experience.