In collaboration with the Regional Head of brand content, the creative brand content manager oversees planning and development of communication assets for the entire MEIA region.
She/he is the guardian of the consistency of local content creations across the region and aligns with central.
She/he is working in close collaboration with all MEIA markets & central creative.
She/he is leading on the collaboration of local and international communication/creatives agencies as well as local artists.
1. CONTENT PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- Define and implement, in coordination with the regional teams, markets and HQ, a global content and editorial strategy and calendar.
- Define an editorial calendar that address global, regional, and local needs and priorities.
- Challenge creative agencies to come up with innovative concepts that provokes engagement.
2. CONTENT CREATION / EDITING
- Build and edit creative briefs.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with international and local creative agencies.
- Build and disseminate communication assets on various channels (digital channels, boutiques, Visual merchandising, ad hoc events…).
- Supervise adaptation of all assets.
- In coordination with ECOM and marketing teams, plan and develop site content.
- Edit, proofread social media posts.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
3. CONTENT INTELLIGENCE & NETWORK OF CREATIVE/ART AGENCIES
- Build a strong network of creative agencies for various purposes: photoshoots, advertising content, social media, external, internal content etc.
- Build a network of local artists for long term or ad hoc collaboration.
- Identify opportunities of collaboration with art & culture entities.
- Stay up to date with trends and ideas that engage audiences.
- Gets from HQ and other markets success stories and best practices to enrich local content expertise and activations.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
- 4-5 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Narrative writing and Editorial skills. In both English and Arabic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/editing skills, in both English and Arabic.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and ability to develop original content.
- Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator