Do you want to play a key role in building the LEGO Brand and communicating to millions of children, shoppers and giftgivers in China? This is your chance to give high impact on campaigns delivered by TLG and build a long term sustainable brand platform.
The LEGO Agency is part of the TLG that and focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group both developing Global Campaigns and also covering 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency Asia, covers both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing End-2-End campaigns for the whole Asian region with special focus on China – occasion campaigns and amplifying global campaigns with a regional twist – incl. full value chain from campaign strategy to final ins-store solutions.
In 2020 the Shanghai team has got additional resources for an increased effort on Building the LEGO Brand in China, creating a Social Studio developing social media content and working on Global Novelty Projects together with Global teams.
• Take part in the early stages of China communication and concept development and oversee the creative work end-2-end
• Be the leading creative on all kind of work spanning from Global campaigns to local amplification of Globally developed campaign concepts
• Ability to inspire the creative teams
• Strong insight in communication trends in the Asian Region and secure being updated on new trends/Medias
• Or have an elaborate background in LEGO kid/parent communication
• Partake in developing creative briefs based on business briefs received from China Marketing team
• Always updated on Global Campaign development
• Strategy/Concept on key franchise priorities in China
• Be a strong LEGO Leader for the Creative team
• Strong understanding and experience with the Chinese digital eco-system
Play your part in our team succeeding:
The Creative Director is reporting to the Senior Director LEGO Agency China/APAC and is responsible for the People Management, the Communication Strategy and the the creative output by the creatives in the Brand Building team in Shanghai. The Creative Director will be located in Shanghai.
The Creative Director is an experienced
communicator that understands how to inspire and develop creative teams.
And will be part of strong collaboration with the Market Partner and
the Planner to create creative briefs and strategic sparring with the
Chinese Marketing team.
Do you have what it takes?
• Masters in Fine Arts or similar, or the school of Life in an Advertising Agency
• Minimum 6-10 years of experience in leading creative teams
• Ability to inspire creative teams and Marketing teams
• Strong presentation skills
• Background could be from Communication Planning, concept development, visual art direction or copy – at least 10 years experience
• Strong ability to work with external partners like e.g. other advertising Global Brand team, agencies, media agency, TV/Animation companies
• Advanced both English and Mandarin
• Traveling between offices in Shanghai, Singapore and Europe will occur – and readiness to direct teams in on-line meetings as well
• Strong in PowerPoint or similar presentation programs and the Adobe Suite
Join the global LEGO® family
are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination
inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and
inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe,
valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.