We are forgettable without original ideas. Our creative teams are always in the center of our attention as we know we cannot get by without them and we need their sensitivity, empathy, ideas and relentlessness to achieve great success together!
Values, culture and expertise are the most important things to us. We are continuously expanding our capabilities to deliver state of the art solutions combined with innovation and original ideas.
Being open, being diverse and inclusive – these are the cornerstones of our value proposition. We are happy to have a team of cca.240 people representing our values, passion and dedication. This diverse team with different cultural backgrounds, religious beliefs, and a variety of professional histories and colorful life stories build our story of success.
We introduced a competency-based selection process which involves the mapping of experiences and skill sets of all applicants. We want to make sure you land the job you really want so we provide you with a home assignment where you can showcase your expertise when you’re introducing yourself to our professional leadership teams.
If you are happy to be part of a rigorous selection process, please reach out and we will be in touch with you in a couple of weeks. Don’t forget, we are curious to see you work, do submit your portfolio along your CV!
We are currently expanding and building new brand teams and have openings for the below roles:
- Digital designers (junior/medior/senior)
- Art directors (junior/medior/senior)
- UI designers (junior/medior)
- UX designer (senior/leadership)
- UX copywriters (HU & ENG)
Some teams require Hungarian knowledge and most teams require English skills. Please keep in mind that we can inform you about the specifics once you send us your CV and the role level you are interested in.
- English skills – we can offer you a diverse career path if you are happy to develop your English skills
- Agility – might sound like a cliché, but we do need you to be able to think on your feet, and not just find, but sometimes create solutions
- Ownership – yes, same old, same old…but the key to your success with us is understanding the big picture and your crucial role in it
- Continuous learning – it needs to be an organic need of yours, otherwise you’re not going to be happy within our teams
- Openness, tolerance and flexibility – is there any other way to live? 🙂
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We plan to keep a hybrid model of home office days and office days. We need all our team members to be located and live in Budapest, Hungary.
We operate with a competency-based selection process which involves a pre-screening through delivering a professional task outlined in a role specific home assignment.