The Museion Foundation, Bolzano’s Museum of Modern and Contempo- rary Art, is growing and transforming. We are developing new projects, new ideas and various events with the aim of bringing the public closer to mod- ern and contemporary art.
The curatorial assistant supports the curatorial projects under the direc- tion of the curator, of the research curator, and of the director.
– research in the preparation of exhibition projects curated by the in-house curatorial team or by guest curators
-support in coordination between the curatorial team and the production department regarding contact with artists, galleries, public or private col- lections and archives
– drafting of own texts and editing, of curators’ and guest curators’ texts
– supporting the curatorial team and the director with public presentations, jury participation, funding applications, public relations
– assistance in the supervision of ongoing exhibitions
-guided tours of exhibitions for specific groups or projects
– Many years practical experience (min. 3 years) in exhibition organization, museum work and project management
– Organizational skills -Proficiency writing experience (editing and writing, including critical writ-
– Accuracy, autonomy and responsibility -Very good written and spoken knowledge of German, Italian and English is an advantage
– High reliability and social competence
-Willingness to work weekends or evenings at events or openings
– A friendly and modern working environment together with a competent,
friendly and engaging team
– Active participation in exhibitions and projects and involvement in all work
processes of an art museum with an international profile -14 monthly salaries (CCNL tertiary Confcommercio)
– Flexible working hours
– Meal vouchers
If we have triggered your interest in this exciting position, we look forward to receiving your detailed application (C.V., motivational letter, certifi- cates, references) by E-mail to [email protected] by 08.06.2023
Applications who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.