The foundation of Vogue’s leadership and authority is the brand’s unique role as a cultural barometer for a global audience. Vogue places fashion in the context of culture and the world we live in — how we dress, live and socialize; what we eat, listen to and watch; who leads and inspires us. Vogue immerses itself in fashion, always leading readers to what will happen next. Thought-provoking, relevant and always influential, Vogue defines the culture of fashion.
Digital Art Editor, Vogue Club
Vogue Club is a new membership proposition designed for a global digital audience.
The Digital Art Editor will work with the senior editorial team, marketing and product developers to uphold the visual identity of Vogue Club, ensuring an uplifting and premium look and feel across the membership’s newsletter, website, and creative video formats.
The Digital Art Editor is a fixed term role that requires a digital-first mindset and an authentic appreciation of the Vogue brand.
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of excellent graphic design work, a thorough knowledge of photography across the global editions of Vogue, substantial experience in image-sourcing, and a keen interest in emerging creative technologies.
● Work with the Vogue Club Lead, Marketing teams and, where necessary, the Global Design Director, to uphold the visual identity of Vogue Club across newsletter, website, social media and video formats.
● Utilise knowledge of the global editions of Vogue and international fashion industry to bring key editorial offerings to life––from creative video executions to panel discussions, member gifts, event invitations and merchandise.
● Be a natural visual storyteller, executing a premium look and feel across Vogue Club.
● Motivate creative visual ideation across all digital formats.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience working as an art editor within the fashion and creative industries.
- Awareness of global and cultural nuances and a desire to pioneer inclusivity and diversity in the field of fashion.
- Proven experience of navigating matrixed organisations in multiple geographic locations.
- A collaborative mindset and the flexibility to work successfully across different time zones.
- The ability to quickly research and source images to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, proven experience of managing a diverse digital workload and prioritising appropriately.
- A background in digital publishing and flair for meeting the storytelling demands of different web and social platforms.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and oral), plus an emotionally intelligent communication style.
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.