The Digital Marketing Manager oversees global digital marketing strategy and execution for our brand, auctions, exhibitions/events and online selling platforms. This individual will drive and implement paid media and email programs and serve as a strategic partner to our third party partners. This position reports to the Senior International Marketing Director and works closely with digital, product, client development, creative, business development, and press teams to develop and deliver multi-channel, integrated marketing strategies across all digital channels and platforms that drive website traffic, user growth, qualified lead generation, and revenue, as well as to provide business analytics.
Direct reports to the Digital Marketing Manager include the Email Marketing Coordinator, and the Digital Analyst. The Digital Analyst also has a direct line into the Director of Digital Product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Senior International Marketing Director to define and develop overall integrated marketing strategy and execute deliverables on time and on budget, leveraging existing tools to provide timely, accurate results
- Foster and support 360 degree marketing strategies for brand building and corporate initiatives
- Lead digital marketing across Email, SEM, SEO, Affiliates and Display Advertising channels
- Create and manage annual and campaign focused budgets
- Manage performance marketing agency to build, execute, and report on SEM & Network Display campaigns
- Liaise with publishers and vendors to book digital media campaigns directly
- Produce digital display asserts with in-house production department and route for internal/external approvals
- Play active role in developing paid social & product marketing strategies
- Spearhead Advertorial in conjunction with Senior Digital Content Manager
- Develop data-driven methods, metrics and system integrations to analyze impact and measurement of marketing initiatives
- Help develop framework for analyzing performance of digital marketing channels and establish goals/KPIs based on learnings and expectations
- Own relationships with third party agencies and service providers
- Expand and define audience acquisition, segmentation and personalization strategies across channels
- (w/agency) Help create and analyze weekly reports to track campaign effectiveness in real time and provide post-campaign results against KPI’s
- (w/agency) Provide ongoing recommendations for integrated program improvements via Google Analytics analysis
- Maintain and nurture a high level of professionalism and support for all colleagues
- Manage and lead direct reports, Email Marketing Coordinator and Digital Analyst, working closely with the Senior International Marketing Director and Director of Product
- Actively Supervise, provide performance management, coaching and development to direct reports
- Collaborate with the Senior International Marketing Director to establish clear benchmarks for evaluation success and identify targets for future success.
Professional Skills and Experience
- 6-8 years of experience with multi-channel lead-generating digital marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical abilities and critical thinking skills to drive data-driven decisions for the business
- Team player who adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines
- Cross-team collaborator with forward thinking eye for efficiency and integration through both technical and operational enhancements
- Working knowledge of CRM and database strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional and proactive manner with a wide variety of people
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Up-to-date with emerging digital trends, best practices, and consumer behavior to bring innovative new ideas
- Awareness of the contemporary art market and digital world to ensure campaigns are relevant and engaging
Education and Training
- B.A. in Marketing and Communications, Business Administration, or Media is recommended.
- Prior management experience
- Work is primarily undertaken at the administrative offices at 625 Madison Avenue, New York.
- This role may require some travel.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please use the subject header “Digital Marketing Manager”. Please be advised: due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of the open position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.