Gagosian seeks a detail-oriented Digital Sales Analyst to join their digital team.
The Digital Sales Analyst will oversee data collection, analysis, and reporting on a wide range of aspects of the Gallery business operations including but not limited to digital programming, client development, and primary and secondary art markets. This position requires the ability to handle a high level of volume and complexity, with great attention to detail.
The role will report directly to senior decision makers, monitoring current business operations and generating reports to help these leaders make informed decisions in strategy. The Digital Sales Analyst will also interface with our technology group as they build out a data platform and business intelligence tools.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
– Source data, analyze, and generate clear and concise reports for all digital projects including commercial presentations online.
– Track and identify market trends in both the primary and secondary art markets.
– Generate easily understandable market reports as needed both for internal use and external distribution, paying particular attention to the markets for the artists we works with.
– Organize and facilitate digital client development programs including performing client research in informational databases and external sources, and generating reports as needed.
– Assist in the development of our digital sales programming including but not limited to, coordinating photography, videography, reproduction rights, text translations, and internal communications with staff.
– Prepare materials for Global Advisory Board meetings.
– Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Business Management, Economics, the arts, or equivalent experience.
– Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and reporting on information with accuracy.
– High level of competency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
– Demonstrated interest in data analysis and the arts.
– Proven ability and commitment to working collaboratively and managing others with excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure, with challenging and often simultaneous deadlines.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Excellent written, oral, and visual communication proficiencies.
– Knowledge of modern and contemporary art.
– Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and InDesign.
– Basic understanding of SQL.
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package including two weeks’ paid vacation which increases with tenure.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Digital Sales Analyst” in the subject line. Walk-ins or phone inquiries will not be accepted for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, committed to ensuring that all current and prospective employees are afforded equal opportunities.
Employee health and safety is of the utmost importance and as such Gagosian is committed to adhering to New York State Department of Health COVID safety guidelines.