Pace is a leading international art gallery representing some of the most influential contemporary artists and estates from the past century, holding decades-long relationships with Alexander Calder, Jean Dubuffet, Barbara Hepworth, Agnes Martin, Louise Nevelson, and Mark Rothko. Pace enjoys a unique U.S. heritage spanning East and West coasts through its early support of artists central to the Abstract Expressionist and Light and Space movements. Since its founding by Arne Glimcher in 1960, Pace has developed a distinguished legacy as an artist-first gallery that mounts seminal historical and contemporary exhibitions. Under the current leadership of CEO Marc Glimcher, Pace continues to support its artists and share their visionary work with audiences worldwide by remaining at the forefront of innovation. Today, Pace has seven locations worldwide, including a European foothold in London and Geneva; two galleries in New York; Los Angeles; Hong Kong; and Seoul, as well as offices in Beijing and Berlin. In spring 2024, Pace will open its first gallery space in Japan in Tokyo’s new Azabudai Hills development.
The FP&A Lead will report to the SVP of Finance and provide a wide range of financial support including actively managing all financial planning and analysis activities, monitoring the company’s performance and analyze the various business drivers to produce monthly reporting to leadership and assess any risk and opportunities for the company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with the executive and leadership teams to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Develop and implement strategic action plans and financial models to support established goals
- Develop and measure performance dashboards, trends and KPIs to evaluate financial and operating results
- Coordinate with business leaders to establish annual budgets and forecasts and provides ongoing analysis support
- Calculate and track costs, margins, and optimal industry pricing
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Analyze the economic benefit of potential acquisitions
- Monitor operations and identify new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Analyze and deliver competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to leadership team
- Assist CFO and business leadership on a wide range of analytical and strategic tasks
- Involved in the selection and implementation of new financial and BI systems
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field. MBA a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in financial analysis, investor/board presentations, KPI’s, and various financial analysis. Consulting background is a plus
· Exceptional analytical skill set
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, inventory, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze complex data and manage simultaneous projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
In addition to an active and progressive work environment, Pace Gallery offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement plans with a company match, flexible spending accounts and commuter benefits. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and offer a generous vacation policy.
Pace Gallery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.