Talents for TASCHEN
We are looking for bright, driven and inspiring individuals to join our international team.
TASCHEN is the world’s leading art-book publisher, headquartered in Cologne with teams in Berlin, Brussels, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Miami, Milan, New York, Paris and Tokyo. For more than 40 years, we have been on a mission to publish innovative illustrated books on art, architecture, design, fashion, film, lifestyle, travel, photography and pop culture and to bring them to the world. We aspire to be inclusive, independent, inspirational.
TASCHEN (location: Europe, flexible)
We are looking for a Full-Time Account Manager: Museums and Exhibitions (m/f/d) to join TASCHEN’s B2B sales team in Europe (location flexible).
This position will support the continued growth and success of TASCHEN sales in Europe.
- Proactively managing long standing TASCHEN in-house museum, gallery, and exhibition accounts across Europe, working together with these key accounts to achieve collective targets
- Identifying all key exhibitions around Europe and working in advance with buyers on placement of relevant titles
- Developing sales and marketing plans for clients, including but not limited to potential custom editions, collaborations on non-book items, and other key placement opportunities
- Developing new business from lead generation and initial sale, to processing orders and liaising with our distributors to ensure timely fulfillment
- Preparing reports and communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Forecasting and tracking lead title and key account metrics
- Researching, identifying, and traveling to prospects in specific territories
- Building a trusted advisor relationship with accounts and maintaining strong customer relationships
- 5+ years of sales experience specifically in the arts, preferably in publishing, museums, or galleries
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for museum and gallery exhibitions, as well as art books
- A strong awareness of TASCHEN’s brand and a passion for our unique program
- Outgoing, ambitious, and flexible with excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in new business development
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Fluency in English, ideally also with a good command of other language(s) such as German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Able to work well within a team and independently
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- A diversified job within an exciting and international work environment
- An open business culture with a flat organizational structure and rapid decision-making processes
- A competitive salary and benefit package
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail: Iris Päffgen – [email protected]