Hong Kong Art Gallery Association is currently seeking a graduate intern to assist the general planning, coordination and execution of HKAGA’s programme in 2020.
- Working Hours: 10 am-7 pm, Monday to Friday, work on the weekend may be required right before and on Event Days.
- Commitment: 3 months (October to December 2020)
- A monthly stipend will be provided
Assist in the general planning, coordination and execution of HKAGA programme, including but not limited to:
- Liaise with galleries, arts and cultural organisations, government bodies, art fairs, educational institutions and corporations
- Prepare promotional materials
- Assist in marketing efforts
- Source suppliers & vendors
- Translation work
- Support event logistics, such as art talks, gallery tours and workshops
- University graduate, preferably in the Art & Culture field
- Proven interest in Visual Art
- Mature, presentable, with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Possessing creativity, initiative & self-motivation
- Able to work independently & efficiently
- Able to multi-task, with good organisational skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
- Experience and skills in social media are preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Graphic Design is highly preferred
To apply, please email your cover letter & CV to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will hear from us within 2-3 weeks of application.
Please only apply if you can work 5 days a week for the required period.