MARCOROSSI artecontemporanea galleries are a group of art galleries founded thirty years ago and now present in Milan, Pietrasanta, Turin, Rome and Verona.
Each gallery has a staff of professionals and is coordinated by the founder Marco Rossi, an expert in the art market.
- Promote the commercial development of the gallery through the management of sales to private collectors and with b2b projects;
- Implement the gallery’s portfolio of contacts for sales purposes;
- Ensuring the standards and image of the gallery in the gallery reception;
- Ensuring the optimisation of the organisation and realisation of events in the gallery;
- Take care of the organisation of gallery openings;
- Monitor the economic performance of the gallery by reporting to the management;
- Supervising the work of the gallery assistant by creating a fruitful team.
- Significant experience (minimum 3 years) as art gallery director/assistant in Milan with commercial responsibilities is required;
- Advanced training with a Master’s degree in the arts, preferably with in-depth knowledge of the art market/economics;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, second foreign language welcome;
- Perfect knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment, knowledge of the Adobe package would be an advantage
- Strong sales propensity;
- Empathy in creating and nurturing interpersonal relationships;
- Attention to detail and precision;
- Willingness and flexibility in working hours and teamwork.
- Remuneration to be assessed according to experience;
- It is preferable for the candidate to have a VAT number;
- Start: immediate;
- Location: Milan, Corso Venezia n. 29.