RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
RH is seeking a Gallery Support Associate to join our team in providing world-class service to our people and guests while taking great care of our equipment and facilities.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Ensure all client return ship-outs are sent within 24 hours of receiving
- Ensures high-level organization of In-Gallery Inventory in our stockroom and showroom floor (furniture, swatches, and supplies)
- Receive and process incoming shipments in a timely manner to maximize productivity and minimize loss
- Actions all operational and visual merchandising directives in partnership with the Optimization Leader
- Executes high-level attention to maintaining our Swatch Library on the Gallery sales floor and the stockroom
- Responsible for maintaining our Visual Presentations and requires painting, hanging large wall decor, and assembling fixtures/ hardware during floorsets
- 2+ years experience in a similar field
- Enthusiastic team player who is high-energy and results-driven
- Commitment to Quality with exceptional attention to detail
- Superior organization and time-management skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to have open availability (nights, weekends, and early shifts)
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around Gallery floor, stockroom and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing