TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of ByteDance’s purpose. Our products are built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make our innovations possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and enrich life – a mission we aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how ambiguous, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At ByteDance, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the users we serve.
About the Team
Our Global Account team works with leading multinational partners to deliver innovative technology solutions and serve to advocate and educate the market to help accelerate the overall growth of TikTok Global Business Solutions. The team plays a critical role in establishing and leading strategic partnerships between TikTok and the world’s largest advertisers. This team is consultative in nature and will lead the long-term growth of each global account.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Global Client Solutions Specialist to be based in New York within the Global Agency & Accounts (GA&A) Team. The GA&A Team is a strategic and consultative partner to the largest advertisers and agencies in the world, helping them to develop TikTok solutions that build businesses and brands across our integrated suite of products. The Global Client Solutions Specialist will be crucial for planning and delivery of important GA&A project initiatives which drive greater adoption of TikTok’s ad platform with advertisers. The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about cross-functional program/project management, demonstrates high level strategic thinking and is skilled with project-managing on-the-ground execution. This role requires the ability to work across different time zones and using analytical rigor to identify and prioritize organizational pain points. The successful candidate is intellectually curious, creative problem solver, self-resilient and comfortable operating in ambiguity.
– Architect and activate global infrastructure that allows GA&A to operate with excellence
– Work on complex media and measurement solutions, where analysis and optimizations require an in-depth evaluation and recommendations
– Identify and surface insights on product usage and aggregated data to drive client business
– Deep understanding of vertical industry and client business model (able to speak client language)
– Partner with cross functional teams to scale industry knowledge and drive industry education
– Partner with Global Account Lead and Global Account Director in the setting of strategy via data, insights, past learnings, and ongoing local relationships
– Monitor implementation and execution of Global Strategy and hold teams accountable for pillars
– Be the first line of defence for ensuring standards are met
– Have a clear understanding for how to operationalize and track SVA’s
– Drive multi-market activations, workshops and SVA delivery with global client teams
– Responsible for reporting and data analysis across multiple client teams requiring a deep understanding of client business and partnership with cross functional teams.
– Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
– Responsible for end to end project management of workshops and educational programs with senior brand stakeholders. The candidate will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to get alignment on the requirements for the workshop, work with internal teams to project manage creation of content, ensure that the workshop gets delivered on time and budget and incorporate learnings into future workshops.
– 1-3 years of relevant experience in account management/media services roles in digital marketing – platform / auction / digital experience a plus
– Excellent collaboration skills across regions and cross-functional teams
– Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
– Ability to analyze data and identify insights using global dashboards
– Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills. Comfort in running status meetings, managing action items and keeping everyone updated on status of all associated projects/programs. High attention to detail and very organized
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders. Able to manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
– Strong presentation skills and comfort in working with Google Slides and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
– Passion for data and technology – leverage data to drive strategy and measure success; comfort with technology to understand what drives product adoption and influence the product roadmap
– Experience with ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT) is a plus
– Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking
– Comfortable working in a startup culture: Demonstrates flexibility and is quick to adapt to changes.
– Have a passion for TikTok.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $58500 – $62000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.