Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art gallery dedicated to helping artists brave the international barriers of the art market. On a daily basis, we work to promote talented artists from 120 countries and sell their work to collectors around the world.
SINGULART was born from the meeting of three enthusiasts: Denis, Véra and Brice, the co-founders. Their desire to create an ambitious and passionate collective at the service of artists brought them together.
In 4 years of existence, SINGULART has become the leader of the art market in Europe and this is only the beginning, as we like to set strong objectives, we aim to become the world leader by 2022, which is why we will need you.
So far, our dedicated and active team has achieved major milestones:
- Three successful fundraisings. (the last one was in March 2020 —> €10 million)
- Selling art in over 80 countries.
- The creation of a community of over 10,000 artists and 20,000 passionate collectors.
- Major sales of artists such as Picasso, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei.
- 3 million visitors each month on SINGULART.COM.
- A staff of 100 people with 24 nationalities to date.
- Multiple partnerships with NGOs and social organizations.
As Head of Artist Care, you will be part of the Artist Liaison/Supply team and will work directly with Jean-Baptiste, the Head of Supply. The Artist Liaison team is in charge of recruiting, onboarding and managing high quality professional artists from all around the world.
Today, our community of artists is composed of more than 10.000 artists from over 130 countries.
Our common goal: Empower artists through digital!
Your role will consist in managing a team of 5 Agents and Artist Liaison
- 2 Artist Liaison: they are responsible for the Performance and Happiness of 1000 of our best artists. Each Account manager has a portfolio of talented artists, their goal is to increase the performance of the portfolio online on Singulart
- 3 Agents: Our challenge today is to push further the support of our 50 very best and exclusive artists through the launch of the agency service for artists.
The Head of Account Management will fully be responsible for the launching of this strategy with the 3 agents.
Given the fact that these 2 positions offer different challenges, the Head of Account Management will have to adapt his coaching and management accordingly.
What can your team members propose to our best artists ?
- Exclusivity deal for online sales
- Optimization of artist audience management on webmarketing channels
- Collaboration partnership to Nike or Perrier with an artist
- Set up of physical exhibition space in New York for an artist
- Making sure the global portfolio is performing well on Singulart.com
Your missions as head of the team will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing and coaching of a team of 5 agents and account managers
- Developing our new Agency value proposition for our very best artists (eg: partnerships, fairs, collaborations etc…)S
- etting up processes to help your team achieve their goals
- Monitoring KPIs and proposing new ones
- Collaborating with other departments (e.g: brand, finance, marketing) to make sure we guarantee the best level of service for our artists
What We Are Looking For
- Management Experience : You already have experience managing a team of Account managers
- Sales : You are excited by business challenges and do not take no for an answer when it comes to closing a deal !
- Business-minded & Data driven: You can use metrics to measure success and drive desired outcomes
- Audacious and creative: you are not afraid of uncertainty and are willing to launch bold actions to surprise our artists and collectors
- Communication skills: You have excellent oral & written communication skills in english (any other language is a plus!)
- Vision and strategy: you are able to build a vision for your team and deploy actions to achieve it
- HR call with a Talent Acquisition
- Head of Account Management business case
- Interview with the Head of Supply
- Interview with a Co-Founder