Christie’s, the world’s largest Art Business, is an incredibly exciting & enriching place to start or continue your career. Whether you work within one of our Specialist Art Departments or in one of our Infrastructure teams we are all working together with one common goal in mind: to continue the success of this over 250 year old company, steeped in history, bringing constant innovation in line with our values: Respect, Passionate Expertise, Exceptional Client Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Business Judgement & Innovation. Colleagues across all departments are truly passionate about what they do and it is constantly inspiring to work with industry leaders across all segments of the business.
Provide proactive and professional support to HR Business Partners and select departments within Christie’s, enabling the delivery of value-added HR support to the organization. The role will focus on activity that allows the HR Business Partners s to direct their efforts towards strategic advisory and consultation with business leaders. Additionally, this individual will be tasked with the maintenance and execution of various HR reporting needs through the Workday system and Excel.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Reporting and Analytics- advanced user of Workday and Excel, using reporting functionality to providing accurate reporting and analysis to HR Business Partners including but not limited to headcount, new hire and termination reporting and demographics
- General HR support- advise and support HR Business Partners and employees on general queries relating to HR policies, procedures and benefits. Act as an intermediary and escalation point for HR Coordinators and HR Managers.
- HR Service Delivery- have a solid understanding of HR operational processes, including Payroll and manage escalated matters.
- Lead on the central coordination of international transfers and secondments, including immigration advice and guidance, working in partnership with immigration attorneys.
- Clear understanding of the compensation and benefits process. Provide support as required, in the execution of key processes such as the annual salary and bonus review, and responsibility for surveying and benchmarking.
- Support HR Business partners on employee relations issues for junior and mid-level staff, including drafting and delivery written warnings in partnership with line managers.
- Ability to think and act strategically. Assist the leadership team to drive initiatives.
- Understand current environmental and economic issues and their impact on people.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by Manager
- 4-6 Years’ experience working in a fast paced, excellence oriented, HR department
- Advanced level Excel skills including but not limited to pivot tables & v-look ups
- Highly proficient in all modules of the Workday platform
- Superior client support skills with both internal & external client base
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Seeking a self-starter who is deadline driven, service-orientated and possesses a flexible working style in searching for solutions and managing changing priorities
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in dealing with a variety of employee relations issues, and good knowledge of employment law.
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact with and manage various stakeholders across regions and time zones
- PHR Certification preferred
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision care plans for employees and dependents (On average, Christie’s pays 80% of total premiums)
- 401(k) Savings Plan – Christie’s provides a matching contribution up to 5% (subject to IRS limits)
- Life Insurance – 3x base salary up to $400k (100% paid by Christie’s)
- Disability Insurance (100% paid by Christie’s)
- Generous time-off and leave policies; including 100% Paid Family Leave up to 16 weeks.
- Onsite weekly yoga class
- Fitness Reimbursement Program: reimbursement of eligible fitness fees and memberships up to $520 per year
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus Plan
- Commuter Benefits – Pre-tax money towards your daily commute with a Christie’s contribution of $21 per month
- Back Up Child & Elder Care – up to 10 days of back-up Child or Elder Care through Bright Horizons
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Day- Each employee receives one paid day per year to dedicate their time to a charity of their choice.
- Perks and Discounts through Zo and Plum Benefits
*Christie’s reserves the right to change company benefits at any time