Start Date / Timeframe: 12-16 weeks | September 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
Working hours: 24/40 hours per week, 3-5 days per week
Location: TBD | Off-site Internship
Stipend: Monthly Internship Stipend
ABOUT A R T COMMUNICATION + BRAND CONSULTANCY
A R T (www.annarosathomae.com) is a specialized communication and brand consultancy offering multi-local PR strategies and positioning services for established and emerging organizations and creatives across art, design, and architecture.
Our multifaceted understanding of the cultural industry addresses contemporary needs in creating coherent communication strategies. With a strong presence in the European and North American media landscape, A R T crafts distinct brand identities, executes bespoke media campaigns, and secures major digital and print coverage. A R T maintains an engaged and collaborative partnership with each client, delivering personalized services and tools that shape perceptions and foster lasting exposure.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
The Intern will be exposed and contribute to A R T’s strategic communications services – brand counsel, media relations, targeted marketing and social media. She/he will bring strategic ideas and creative knowledge acquired in relation to her previous and current studies to internal company matters and select client work.
The intern will assist in the operation of the day-to-day business for A R T’s network of international art, design, and architecture clients. She/he will be exposed to brand strategy and media relations, and will learn how to develop media and communication campaigns and how to effectively execute account work.
Additionally, the intern will help manage the A R T digital channels (including the A R T website and Instagram platform) and advise on select client-related social media services.
KEY GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties can include but are not limited to the following:
Communications + Marketing
• Shadow and assist the team in select client work
> Brand counsel and strategy
> Development of communications campaigns
> Execution of campaigns
> Media relations
> Targeted marketing
• Research, update and organize A R T media contacts with a focus on art, design, architecture and lifestyle press
• Research media coverage for client and help organization of clippings for client.
• Assist in internal marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. A R T events, social media, direct mail)
• Research new business opportunities
Digital + Social Media
• Help manage existing A R T digital channels/social media presence (including A R T website and Instagram account)
> Elaborate and update social media schedule
> Produce, post and promote stories and publications
> Engage and connect with relevant audiences
• Perform market analyses and research
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from digital presence
• Manage and update the A R T internal database
• Regularly update A R T website features and content
• Additional responsibilities to be determined
• Support organization of media materials and images (via Dropbox and Google Drive)
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from campaigns
• Update the internal calendar with relevant events
Requirements | Skills + Experience:
• College/undergraduate student or recent college graduate.
> Experience and/or previous internships and or work-experience in Marketing, Art and Communications is beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English. Knowledge of German is beneficial.
• Independent self-starter; ambitious hard-worker
• Interest in the art-world and cultural media
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photo Shop. Knowledge of In-Design and Photoshop skills are beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Position in an international team of creative, motivated and talented professionals.
• Engagement in a growing international company.
• A large amount of responsibility in terms of client work and managerial work.
• Changing thematic input due to a diverse field of cultural projects.
• Gain a vast amount of knowledge in PR and writing skills, specifically those related to art, architecture and design.
For additional information on the agency and the work we do, please visit www.annarosathomae.com
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to: [email protected]