Reporting to the Head of Marketing, we’re searching for an experienced Marketing Art Director to take the lead of our graphics team, guiding a talented team of designers. The ideal Art Director must have experience in iGaming and will provide creative input to all marketing assets across all our verticals. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, critical thinking, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and a passion for delivering creative concepts for diverse marketing purposes including promotional assets, game media packs, video, animation, social media assets, photography and all other marketing assets.
- Supervise all graphical assets delivered by the graphics team, including product media packs and any marketing requests.
- Oversee the art department by training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
- Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and operator service.
- Create and maintain the visual look for all graphics ensuring that all marketing materials are visually engaging with a clear message.
- Ensure team adheres to current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations.
- Collaborate with product marketing and commercial teams in creating assets, aligning team priorities with deadlines to deliver high-quality work on time.
- Develop presentation approaches, styles, and techniques for the team to implement.
- Ability to work under pressure; resolves operational and urgent problems.
- Ensure consistency in design across all the online and offline marketing channels for all our products: Slots, Live Casino, Bingo, Virtual Sports.
- Provide feedback to the company’s creative team.
- Direct photo shoots and video shoots for our Live Casino product.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in fine art, graphic design or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer
- Experience in iGaming industry is a must
- Experience leading a team with a range of creative positions, such as photographers, illustrators, designers is a plus
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and experience in motion design and software is a plus
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Proficient in English is a must