- Bucharest, Romania
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
As a Marketing Artist, you will take part in the brand visual identity definition of the game and you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals that will be used in worldwide/internal marketing materials
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
What you’ll do
- You produce all required assets for internal and external marketing campaigns (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, internal videos, style guides etc).
- You ensure all assets created reach required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of the game.
- You work with the Production Artists of the Studio in order to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
What you’ll bring as experience:
- You have a BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience using Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software)
- You have knowledge and experience using 3D software.
- Video editing experience in After Effects or similar software
- You have at least 3 years of experience in making art for Marketing purposes
What You’ll Bring As a Colleague:
- You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory, and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are flexible and adapt easily to new situations
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx