Artnet is the leading international platform to buy, sell, and research art online. We connect millions of collectors globally with the world’s leading galleries and auction houses, with a focus on making the art market more transparent while supporting our partners in growing their business online.
Reporting to the Editor-in-Chief of Artnet News, the Multimedia Content Producer is responsible for overseeing Artnet News’s multiplatform journalism operation, producing/editing all existing series and building new world-class offerings to evolve the site’s content capabilities beyond words on a screen.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Editor-in-Chief, as well as our Artnet Marketing Team.
- Produce and edit the weekly Art Angle podcast
- Launch additional podcasts in line with editorial and business strategy
- Manage production flows for the biannual Artnet Intelligence Report magazine and other reports
- Produce Artnet Talks virtual panel discussions
- Create data visualizations and illustrations
- Coordinate multimedia programming
- Work with Editor-in-Chief, VP of Marketing, and Special Projects ad sales to establish multimedia-driven partnerships with external organizations and clients
- Deliver ad hoc and regular reports on key metrics of development growth for accurate forecasting and strategic planning
- Create strategies and plans for meeting and exceeding goals
- Continually work to raise the quality and ambition of all multimedia/print products
- Proficiency with podcast production/editing, video production/editing, Photoshop, and graphic designA talent for collaboration and communication
- An ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Unbridled creativity matched with a practical knack for getting things done
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-growth environment
- Experience in a media environment preferred but not required