Supporting the Office Manager & Head of HR with office responsibilities, including managing the London office reception and supporting the CEO and other senior managers with diary management, expenses, and travel.
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply by clicking here.
- Whilst managing reception for Frieze and our tenants, answer calls and direct enquiries, greet visitors, manage incoming and outgoing mail, couriers & shipments
- Manage the room booking system ensuring that key meetings are prioritised
- Work with staff to ensure a tidy office environment is maintained with particular attention to meeting rooms, the printing room, and other communal areas
- Ensure all H&S responsibilities are met including ensuring sufficient people are trained as Fire and First Aid wardens and that the office is compliant with legislation and Endeavor guidance
- Liaise with the IT team to ensure the starters and leavers processes run smoothly and that office issues are dealt with promptly. Ensure distribution lists are updated weekly
- Process the office expenses and invoices
- Specific projects during the fair weeks in London, New York, Los Angeles & Seoul
- Ad hoc projects with the Head of HR and Office Manager including encouraging staff engagement and drafting staff communications
Working with the CEO
- Diary management for the CEO that includes liaison with senior internal colleagues and external contacts in multiple geographies
- Administrative support for the CEO and the senior team, including meeting coordination, drafting notes and processing invoices and expenses
- Travel and hotel bookings managing complex itineraries
- Organise staff meetings and other events on behalf of the CEO, e.g. new starter meetings and fortnightly all-staff meetings
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Willingness to “muck in”
- Confident in dealing with people at every level
- Pragmatic and solution focused
- Interest in the arts
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at 1 Surrey Street.
- Working hours are 10am – 6pm
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required