Art Basel stages the world’s premier art shows for modern and contemporary works, sited in Basel, Miami Beach, Hong Kong and Paris. Defined by its host city and region, each show is unique, which is reflected in its participating galleries, the artworks on display and the parallel content programming produced in collaboration with the local institutions. In addition to ambitious stands featuring leading galleries from around the globe, each show’s singular exhibition sectors and artistic events spotlight the latest developments in the visual arts, offering visitors new ideas, new inspiration and new contacts in the artworld.
We seek for our office in New York an inspiring personality as
Partnership Development Associate
Job ID 500
- Strong and demonstrated sales skills & experience pitching/presenting
- Experience formulating comprehensive integrated marketing/partnership proposals including digital and content-related partnerships
- Strong design skills and aesthetic point of view
- Ability to work in a creative capacity generate new ideas, concepts, or processes
- Strategic development of new partnership formats and benefits across all Art Basel platforms including digital and content platforms
- Pipeline research/ management and upkeep of sales tools
- Project management
- Generate statistics reports and case studies as required, including key findings to demonstrate partnership ROI
- Financial controlling as required
- Ability to work with complex legal and contractual language
- Ensuring continuity of outreach and partnership proposals
- Coordination among multiple department touchpoints where related to new partnership opportunities (focus on VIP Relations, Gallery Relations, Marketing, Communications and Content)
- Support to the Art Basel shows as required
- General support to the Head of Partnership Development and Global Head of Partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Arts Administration, Marketing/Communications or related field), Master’s Degee preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in: Sales, fundraising, marketing and/or partnerships in arts or a relevant industry. Demonstrated success in project management. Experience working in a global environment.
- Technology: Established knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Design software
- Digital and social media. Demonstrable knowledge and experience in social media, including emerging platforms, overall digital fluency, including web3
- Confident, quick learner, independent, fast, highly motivated, optimist, ‘can do’ person, problem solver who takes initiative. Highly driven, highly organized, able to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel periodically, work overtime and abroad as needed.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge and interest in visual arts
- Complete English fluency, German and French useful
- Valid working and residence permit for the US is mandatory
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 700 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Stevens Moser, Head Talent Acquisition, [email protected] Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won’t be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.