- 32-40 hours a week.
- Appropriate educational background at minimum HBO level.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
As a personal assistant (PA) you will provide support to the artists, helping them to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, making a pre-selection and helping with follow-ups, sometimes corresponding on behalf of the artists;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- being a host for the studio, meeting and greeting visitors;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and dealing with expenses and receipts
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- ensuring the artists are well-prepared for meetings;
- office management tasks, such as: devising and maintaining office systems, including data
- management, filing and computer hardware and software management;
- social network maintenance
- booking business and private events
- social engagement management
- lunch preparation
- private financial administration
- keep the founders up to date on important worldwide events
The PA acts within our office team of the Managing Director Operations, HR & studio manager, Head of Communication, Director Future Projects and the Financial Controller. The PA reports directly to the artists and indirectly to the Managing Director Operations.
Required skills and characteristics
- Accurate and structured worker
- Independent, organized and a good planner
- Very good social and communicational skills, being able to communicate with high level and high
- demand clients and contacts
- Excellent knowledge of office software such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign is a plus
- Perfect command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- Other language skills are appreciated
- Discreet and confidential
- Flexible working attitude
- Comfortable in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Stress resistant
- Knowledge of and interest in the international art world
Indien je geïnteresseerd bent, stuur dan een motivatiebrief met CV, foto en referenties naar
Martino Bidotti, [email protected] Acquisitie voor het invullen van deze functie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.