Bonhams is a global auction house with an 18th century heritage poised for transformative change. Our global operations are based in London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Hong Kong where we sell in over 60 categories, including motor cars, paintings, jewellery, and entertainment memorabilia.
About the Role
As Press & Marketing Coordinator for Bonhams Cornette de Saint Cyr, you will be supporting the coordination, planning and execution of press and marketing campaigns for all Paris and Brussels sales; working closely with specialist departments across Luxury, Asian, Collectibles & Fine Art.
You will work closely with both the Paris Marketing Manager and Press Officer Europe and will report into the Press Officer.
Part of both the global press and marketing team, you will be taking part in regular Marketing meetings at global level. Other key internal partners will include Operations, DTP and Events.
Marketing Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing campaigns for auctions allocated to you by the Paris Marketing Manager, liaising with our media agency and DTP.
- Coordinate on all integrated marketing activities as advised by the Paris Marketing Manager, including promotional and consignment marketing collateral and video, digital and email marketing.
- Coordinate the execution of eCRM campaigns on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Coordinate the production of online editorial content.
- Create marketing analytics reports for sale campaigns.
- Support the planning and production of print advertising on brand and on schedule.
- Support on coordination of events.
- Support the planning and production of printed collaterals and on-site signage, on brand and on schedule, liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain a close working relationship with key stakeholders and departments and keep ongoing knowledge of business goals.
- Assist with the coordination of Bonhams Cornette de Saint Cyr Social Media Channels as and when required.
- Assist on event production when required.
- Assist on photo and video shoots when required.
Press Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Press Officer Europe and the Paris/London press & marketing colleagues on global communications strategies.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of press campaigns to promote our Paris & Brussels auctions and exhibitions.
- Support the production of communications materials, including with writing, proofing, and translating press releases, media alerts and invitations.
- Source and clear images for communications use across digital platforms including website and social media.
- Respond to media & image requests, monitor media coverage, and collate press clippings.
- Oversee the monitoring of the press database, including with proactively gathering new press contacts.
- Assist with photocalls, press breakfasts and other press events when required – in collaboration with Operations.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Highly organised and creative thinker
- You will have strong proof reading and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience of managing online marketing campaigns, desirable
- Ability to work towards meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good understanding of art and luxury arena
What We Offer
• Travel Allowance
• Learning and Training Funding Programme
• Welfare and Retirement Plans
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and cover letter by the 15th June 2023 at midnight.
We thank you for your interest in this position but please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.