A 6 month position for a Fixed-Term Midweight Project Manager to join the Anyways team
Contracted · London
We’re looking for a Midweight Project Manager for 6 months, who has experience in managing a wide range of project outputs, including creative campaigns, brand strategy, ideation projects, digital content production, illustration and animation commissioning and graphic design.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited by the details and logistics, has a thirst for learning and is not daunted by the unknown. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the creative industry, with both internal creative teams, and external collaborators, producing and delivering a variety of digital projects. We’re looking for an energetic problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for bringing creative ideas to life, who loves working in a team and getting involved.
– Solid experience in managing small and large scale projects from conception through to implementation.
– Broad experience across production, from scoping to execution; keeping teams on track, on time and in budget.
– Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail, in writing and with numbers.
– Excellent communicator and collaborator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams.
– Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.
– Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them.
– Responsible for delivering projects combining account management, project management and production.
– Working collaboratively with our creative and production teams to define and solve briefs through research, strategy and delivery.
– Managing large scale budgets up to £500k.
– Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with clients, collaborators and suppliers.
– Maintaining clear communication with all team members and collaborators.
We are proud to be an accredited London Living Wage employer
- Salary: £31,000 – £33,000 depending on experience (pro rata)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Term: Six month fixed-term contract
- Location: Working remotely
- Applications deadline: 6th December 2020
- Interviews will be held: 9th – 16th December 2020
- Start date is: January 2021
As part of our Equality Policy – We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce – We welcome enquiries from everyone