An exciting opportunity for a Sales & Partnerships Executive has been created at Apollo – one of the world’s most prestigious art magazines (for more information, visit www.apollo-magazine.com). Based in our offices in the heart of Soho, you will be part of our close-knit team.
This is a varied role with the opportunity for international travel. As part of Apollo commercial team, the Sales & Partnerships Executive will be responsible for generating revenue by selling contemporary advertising across print and digital platforms, and sponsorships across events (physical and digital), podcasts and international art fairs.
Advertising & Sales
- Sell advertising space across print and digital to commercial galleries, particularly in the contemporary art sector, providing suitable cross-platform media solutions
- Work to meet and exceed sales targets across different mediums
- Manage existing contemporary clients to ensure that Apollo secures repeat business
- Create new leads, seeing this through from initial contact to booking
- Monitor advertising in other publications and pursue new and existing clients, where appropriate
- Identify opportunities for securing new business for Apollo with a particular focus on digital opportunities
- Manage Apollo’s presence at art fairs in the UK and internationally and oversee all logistical aspects, managing budgets for the fairs and other partnerships
- Manage and oversee all logistical aspects of art fair stands; stand design, delivery of goods, set up, manning stands and arranging staffing
- Man fair stands when required, both in the UK and abroad
- Assist the commercial team on an ad hoc basis with administrative support to ensure overall effectiveness of the team
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Confident and outgoing personality, with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Previous sales experience or a graduate with a desire to start a career in sales
- An interest in the international art world and contemporary art market
- Team player – willing to support the team as well as work independently
- Self-motivated and organised; comfortable dealing with a varied workload and delivering projects as part of a cross-functional team
- A high attention to detail; understands the importance of delivering outstanding work within agreed deadlines and against targets
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
To apply: Please email a current CV to [email protected], together with some thoughts on what you could bring to the role. Please also include your salary expectations and your availability to start.
Closing date for applications is 17 July 2022. If you have not received a response from us by 31 July 2022, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for an interview.