Artsy is looking for full-time Sales Executive who will engage with galleries across North and Latin America— educating and consulting with them on their online presence and digital strategy, ultimately winning new business for Artsy.
The New Business Team defines and pitches Artsy’s value prop to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy’s long-term mission of expanding the art market to support more artists and art in the world. This is a target-oriented team where your contributions have a direct impact on Artsy’s bottom line. Working on the New Business Team is a unique opportunity to expand Artsy’s global gallery network and be on the front lines of powering Artsy’s business goals
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly targets for new gallery revenue
- Generate outbound leads via cold calling and email campaigns
- Carrying out the full sales cycle from initial outreach to closing business
- Building and managing a full sales pipeline (using Salesforce & Outreach) while maintaining high conversion rates on Inbound and Outbound funnel
- Ability to identify and overcome objections throughout the full sales cycle
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up to establish trust and strong relationships with your prospects
Who You Are:
We welcome you to apply regardless of “checking all the boxes” below, and are excited to hear what you can bring to the team.
- You are currently located in New York City
- Approximately 1+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience in B2B or marketplace sales or in account management with proven success in client retention and upsells, and/or customer acquisition
- Consultative, solutions-focussed salesperson, putting customer needs at the heart of every pitch
- Appetite and aptitude for negotiation
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a diverse target client-base
- Highly organized and able to manage sales pipeline efficiently and effectively; strong time management skills
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to reimagine the art industry while working with a talented, diverse, international team.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible time off: our culture of trust and empowerment allows employees to take the time they need away from work while still excelling in their roles
- We are a global hybrid team: most employees work from home several days per week and come into our NYC, London, or Berlin offices flexibly based on team or role needs (in-person recommendations, and location will vary by role)
- Comprehensive healthcare & benefit options, including: medical, dental, parental leave, short- and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program featuring free mental health support, 401k, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), financial wellness support & resources, and more
- Professional development, including: mentoring, lunch & learns, regular training, 1:1 management, and an open feedback culture
- Engaging opportunities and internal programming globally, to foster new relationships and build upon our collaborative community. Including: happy hours, holiday parties, global “All Hands” meetings, “Artsy Salon” (a yearly exhibition of our team’s creativity), attendance to art world events, and more
The base salary range for this role is $50,000-$70,000 annually. In addition, you will be eligible for the company’s commission plan, with an annual VC opportunity of $25,000 USD.
Artsy is committed to equitable compensation practices, and your offer will depend on the relevant experience and skillset you bring to the team.