David Zwirner is currently looking for highly motivated Sales interns to join our Internship Program at our London gallery.
Qualified candidates should be highly personable, organized, motivated, and responsible, with an interest in gaining experience in the daily operations of a contemporary art gallery. Please read the specific department descriptions carefully before applying.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
- Provide general administrative support for the Sales team with mailings, image printouts, research and database maintenance.
- Work with the Front Desk and Sales team to maintain viewing rooms, factsheets, and relevant catalogs.
- Maintain appearances for all common gallery, viewing rooms and office areas, while keeping exhibition materials stocked and orderly.
- Maintain office supply closets and accurate general supply inventories
- Assist with upcoming openings and events, as well as general support during exhibitions. Work on research projects as required by sales team
To ensure that our interns have a well-rounded and educational experience, we ask for a commitment of 3 months. Our gallery hours are 10AM – 6PM, Tuesdays through Saturdays, with additional hours for occasional events and openings.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins, please. Immediate start and eligibility to work in the UK is essential. Interviews for this position will happen in late November and early December with a start date of Friday 15th December.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.