Artsy is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated account executive to join one of the most exciting companies in the art world at the intersection of fine art and technology.
The Sales Account Executive reports to our “Secondary Market Dealers” (SMD) team and will manage and upsell a portfolio of art galleries across North and South America, as well as sign on new galleries. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing your book of business through subscription revenue upsells, new business development and managing client best practices to drive artwork sales and grow Artsy’s marketplace.
This is a target-oriented team where your contributions have a direct impact on Artsy’s bottom line. All account executives have individual targets and KPIs to achieve quarterly. The role requires an individual who is able to work with a discerning clientele, drive high level strategic conversations and deliver sales at scale. You will use internal data to make smart decisions and identify areas of opportunity for your gallery partners to ensure a successful partnership and their ongoing engagement with the platform. You will be an ambassador for Artsy with new and existing galleries and pitch our value proposition and mission of expanding the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Salary will be base plus commission.
- Maintain active relationships with Artsy’s gallery partners, directly managing a portfolio of 90+ accounts
- Identify opportunities to upsell partners and renew annual subscriptions to meet and exceed revenue growth goals
- Maintain a full pipeline of opportunities and support high velocity through the sales funnel using Artsy’s core sales operating systems (i.e. Salesforce).
- Working cross-functionally with New Business, Partner Support, Operations, and Marketing among other functions to drive initiatives that support our partners
- Provide strategic support for managing galleries’ online profiles and inventory on Artsy; identifying opportunities to maximise on-platform transactions
- Contribute to developing and executing regional strategies
- 5+ years of work experience in a sales role—specifically in B2B sales and/or account management, with a proven track record in new business acquisition, client retention, upsells, and/or customer acquisition.
- Extremely self motivated and solutions-oriented with a drive to succeed and can work independently.
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills, and has practiced this in a customer or client facing role
- Ability to remain calm under pressure – can excel under time-sensitive deadlines and think strategically to problem solve when necessary, maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations, demonstrates emotional resilience
Preferred, not required:
- Professional fluency in French, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Experience with CRM sales tools (e.g. Salesforce)
BERLIN BASED APPLICANTS
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
New york/US REMOTE BASED APPLICANTS
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party sit
LONDON BASED APPLICANTS
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site